Before you begin reading our Terms and Conditions please be aware of the following definitions:
- Site refers to the Fine Farewell website (www.FineFarewell.co.uk)
- Company or Us refers to Fine Farewell
- You refers to the user of the Site
- Content: All editorial writing, images and videos hosted on the Site (and anywhere else it might be hosted, if there is anywhere else).
- Fine Farewell Community: Fine Farewell and their affiliated sub-brands.
- Copyright. Fine Farewell hold intellectual copyright of this database of information. Information taken from the Site, including details of companies listed and editorial content cannot be copied without the expressed permission of Fine Farewell, nor can it be used for any commercial purpose. All images, text and videos on this website (www.FineFarewell.co.uk) are protected by copyright.
- Availability. Fine Farewell cannot be held responsible for the temporary unavailability of all or parts of the Site due to faults or updates. By using this Site, you acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We reserve the right to make changes on the Site at any time.
- No Warranty. We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site or the Content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
- Liability. In no event shall Fine Farewell be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such website. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
- Passwords. We reserve the right to change all or any of the passwords used by you in connection with the Site, and to suspend your access to the Site without further notice to yourself. Password reminders can only be sent to the email address specified on the account.
- Data Protection. This Site is governed under the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Services booked. We take no responsibility for any services or businesses that are booked via or as a result of visiting our Site.
- General. These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and all changes will be posted on this page.